All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWill, a modern boy, is transported back from current-day London to 1717 through a portal and lands in the pirate haven of Nassau. He's forced to work on board Blackbeard's pirate ship, learns how to fight with a cutlass, fire a cann, and forms a bond with the hapless Captain Bonnet. However, Will is looking for a way to return to his world and to put together the pieces of the puzzle that took him back in time in the first place. But all the while, Blackbeard is suspicious of Will's strangeness and dismissive of his master, Captain Bonnet, who is still learning to be a pirate. With his every move watched, Will is desperate to get home - but will he make it alive?
- Author BiographySherryl Clark's first children's book was The Too-Tight Tutu which was published in the Aussie Bites series in 1997. Since then she has published almost 30 children's books, including Sixth Grade Style Queen (Not!) and Motormouth. Sherryl is also the author of the Rose books in the Our Australian Girl series. She has had two collections of poetry for adults published by Pariah Press - Edge (1990) and Thicker Than Water (1999), and is a co-editor of Poetrix magazine. Sherryl teaches fiction and poetry writing in the Diploma of Arts - Professional Writing and Editing at Victoria University and Holmesglen TAFE.
- Author(s)Sherryl Clark
- PublisherUniversity of Queensland Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Lucia
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUniversity of Queensland Press
- Weight265 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.