Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHis uncle wanted him dead. Instead, Nicholas Collington was given to pirates. Robbed of his rightful title and position, Nicholas survived. Now he rides the high seas, helping the wronged and avenging the downtrodden while the man who stole his life goes unpunished. But it's time to reclaim his title and lands...time to make his uncle pay. However, to get close eugh, Nicholas has a role to play. Grace Thonburg is a gentle soul. Ostracized by the Ton after an accident leaves her maimed, she is content to minister to the villagers with her dear friend and elderly vicar, Finn. But Finn must leave, and a new vicar has arrived--A man so powerful and handsome that Grace is attracted to him in ways she hardly understands. She has accepted that she will never find love, but is this new vicar heaven sent? He seems unconcerned with her past or her position in Society...Yet, she senses he's hiding something. After Nicholas assumes the role of the town's new vicar, his desire for revenge pales when compared to the desire he feels for Grace. But she is a lady, and he is a pirate. He loves her unconditionally, but can he win her heart or will the weight of Nicholas's secret quash their new-found love?
- Author(s)Lisa Asenato
- PublisherPelican Book Group
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Book Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.