All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFreddie's sleeping outside in his amazing pirate tent. No fairies allowed! he yells when his pesky little sister, Poppy, tries to join him. But when Freddie's torch goes out, and there's a rustle-rustle-rustle in the dark, he doesn't feel quite so brave after all...With gorgeous illustrations from Alison Edgson (Me and My Dad! and I Want My Mummy!), this wonderfully warm, sibling story has a fantastic tongue-in-cheek twist. A children's book celebrating how both boys and girls can be interested in fairies and pirates.
- Author BiographyWhen not writing, Maudie spends far too much of her time in expensive shops gawping at clothes and glittery things she can't afford, and dreaming about owning a pug called Stanley. She'd love to say that she runs marathons - but that would be a lie. Alison Edgson was born in County Down in Northern Ireland and now lives near Newport in Wales. When she's not illustrating children's books, Alison spends most of her free time chasing her chickens out of the vegetable garden and brushing the cat, and loves walking her dogs in the countryside.
- Author(s)Maudie Powell-Tuck
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication04/08/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Tiger Press
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Width250 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alison Edgson
- Reading AgeFrom 3
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $13.62Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.