About this product
- DescriptionA pirate... A mermaid... And an ocean full of adventure. When Ace and his adopted father find a treasure-laden shipwreck on the bottom of the ocean, he thinks he has life made. His luck changes quickly when he wakes up aboard a legendary Menquin Naval vessel and finds himself on a mission of revenge. His misfortune turns to opportunity as he learns the way of the sail and travels the globe. In an ironic twist of fate, the ship is attacked by pirates and Ace is sent careening overboard into a turbulent sea. Floundering around and on the verge of death, the loving arms of a stunning mermaid save the seventeen year old from drowning. Shipwrecked on an island infested with pirates and tribal people, the mysterious mermaid helps Ace discover the many secrets of the island. When the legendary ship of his homeland arrives intent on demolishing the island and its inhabitants, Ace must make the choice of his life. Does he support the legendary navy of his homeland, or does he fight for the island and life he has never kwn?
- Author(s)Eduard Lehr
- PublisherMako Books
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMako Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Evan Peebles
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.