All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPirates & Pompoms is packed with playtime ideas for creative parents and carers. Follow a few simple steps to create handmade costumes, toys and props and you'll keep children entertained with make-believe worlds all day long. Only basic cutting, sticking and sewing skills are required. Focusing on these three popular themes (pirates, circus, and woodland animals), projects include: eye patches and a telescope, stuffed animal friends, leaf bunting, circus ringmaster's hat and a big-top capy den. Each project includes a simple template and illustrated step-by-step instructions. It is perfect for crafty adults looking for holiday activities that will keep little ones happy and busy.
- Author BiographyStella Bee has been designing children's toys for over a decade. Her design company has worked for clients such as Jellycat, Mothercare and Harrods, to mention just a few. Jemma Bell is a graphic and textile designer, with experience in children's illustration, branding and graphic campaigns. She also runs a homewares and textiles business with her sister, which is called Sage+Clare.
- Author(s)Jemma Bell,Stella Bee
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note250 illustrations, 50 in colour
- Weight490 g
- Width210 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.