Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe oceans can be a dangerous place; Captain Richard Phillips knew this. Still he never imagined what would happen to him or his crew on April 8, 2009, when Somalian pirates boarded and captured his ship. With the gripping narrative of a page-turning thriller vel, this book recounts the capture of the Alabama by pirates, and the daring rescue of the hostages.
- Author(s)John Fleury
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.