All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPirates of the Caribbean meets time-traveling heroes and godlike aliens in this sequel to Sunset of the Gods and Blood of Heroes, part of Steve White's Jason Thau series. Special operations officer Jason Thau of the Temporal Regulatory Authority must once again plunge into Old Earth's blood-drenched past to combat the plots of the Transhumanist underground to subvert that past and create a secret history leading up to the fulfillment of their mad dream of transforming humanity into a race of gods and monsters. Jason and his companions travel to the seventeenth century to encounter the real pirates of the Caribbean - including a beautiful she-pirate who turns out to be Transhumanist renegade! To Jason's horror, he also learns that the Teloi aliens who were the grim reality behind the pagan pantheons of antiquity - aliens Jason believed he'd successfully destroyed - are still active, and aiding the Transhumanists in founding an unspeakable cult. What's more, these are a different - and far more dangerous - breed of Teloi than before!
- Author BiographySteve White completed a tour of duty in Vietnam as a naval officer. With David Weber, he has collaborated on Insurrection, Crusade, In Death Ground, and the New York Times best seller TheShiva Option. His most recent books for Baen are time travel adventure tale Sunset of the Gods and epic fantasy Demon s Gate.
- Author(s)Steve White
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight181 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.