All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat different objects can children use during play? Find out in this photographic n-fiction book. * Pink/1A - A simple n-fiction book. * Text type: Non-fiction. * Focus phonemes: s, a, t, i, p, n, m, d. * Photos of each of the items on pages 14-15 help children to recap the book and provide a wealth of speaking and listening opportunities.
- Author BiographyJillian Powell began writing with a big paper pad and coloured crayons when she was four. When she grew up, she started writing short stories and features for magazines and then began working on books for children. She has written over 250 books including picture books and rhyming stories on ghosts, pirates, scarecrows and a dancing hippo. She also writes information books on every kind of subject from food and festivals to baby animals.
- Author(s)Jillian Powell,Steve Lumb
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Phonics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight70 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.