All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first edition of collected poems spanning 10 years of heartbreak, new love, the highs and lows of life, and thoughts on mortality with an introduction by the author.
- Author BiographyBorn in the deepest hills of Arkansas, Angie Ward discovered a love of words at an early age as a way to escape and to transform. Queer, fat, creative and sensitive, Angie has peeled back the layers of her life through years of travel, exploration and taking chances to discover a heart still beating and scars mended with love and laughter. Angie is an ordained minister, an activist for the LGBTQIA community, and owner of the most active community website for Butch, Femme, Trans, and Queer folks. She believes in magic. Do you?
- Author(s)Angie Ward
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.