All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince Auto-Tune was released in 1997, pitch correction as an effect and as a discrete processing tool has become a standard component to modern audio production. The techlogy has matured considerably since then, and pitch correction is w available in many different flavors. Pitch Correction Software Now! offers a practical guide full of tips and tricks designed to quickly get you up to speed with the most popular pitch-correction products available today. From the popular and slick T-Pain Effect by Izotope to professional polyphonic pitch correction using Celemony's Melodyne DNA, this focused tutorial makes it easy to choose the best pitch-correction products for your music creation needs and helps you incorporate them into your music production workflow. Accomplished music industry writer Max Mobley uses his easy-to-understand writing style and industry expertise to deliver a book that provides clear and concise practical advice in setting up and using several different pitch-correction plug-ins, including Antares' newest version of Auto-Tune, Auto-Tune Live. From live stages to home studios, whether you want a vocal effect or precise, transparent mophonic or polyphonic pitch processing, Pitch Correction Software Now! puts music producers of all levels on the fast track to mastering the many forms of modern pitch correction.
- Author BiographyMAX MOBLEY has been a music industry professional most of his life, working as a guitarist and live sound engineer, and writing and producing songs for film and television. As a product and support manager for E-MU Systems, Inc., he worked with many artists and producers, including Danny Elfman, Teddy Riley, and the Cure. As a product manager for Antares Audio Technologies-the developers of Auto-Tune-Mobley gained an insider's expertise into pitch correction technology. Mobley penned the popular Riot Gear column for Crawdaddy Magazine and has written dozens of reviews, interviews, and profiles for Premier Guitar Magazine, including interviews with Adrian Belew, Imogen Heap, Alex Lifeson, Alan Parsons, and Grammy-winning producer Giles Martin (the Beatles Love show). Writing full-time from his studio in the Santa Cruz Mountains, Mobley is an avid Rush geek and has written extensively about the band.
- Author(s)Max Mobley
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleNow! Series
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations Throughout
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.