All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most popular question asked at a network meeting is: What do you do? How many times have you asked this question to an attendee and found yourself held hostage in the corner for 10 minutes of babbling? How many times have you found yourself doing the babbling? At most network meetings attendees are asked to stand up and give a 30 Second Pitch. This simple task strikes fear in the hearts of many. They feel pressure to perform without the skills to make it happen. In 30 Seconds you are either getting business or losing it. There is NO IN BETWEEN! Pitch to Profits turns you into a pitching pro and transforms your audience of window shoppers, business card collectors, and browsers into buyers. This book will give you more confidence and creativity topped off by amazing delivery. Isn't it time to turn your PITCH to PROFITS!
- Author BiographyDawnna St Louis, Professional Speaker, Speaking Coach, Messaging Consultant and Author, and the creator of Sticky Mechanics, Speak Naked, and From Powerpoint to Powerful, puts her energies into writing books, coaching presenters and sales teams, and speaking on women's empowerment and communications successes she's observed and participated in at great companies. Her focus is on inspiring audiences to find personal and professional success by leveraging the most powerful tool available to man, communications! Dawnna St Louis is a sought after conference Keynote business, diversity, and women's conference speaker. What makes Dawnna St Louis so valuable is her ability to give audiences tangible take-aways while infusing them with the inspiration to move forward. Her popular brand, Sticky Mechanics, is all about making communications memorable while engaging the audience into having the confidence to deliver. Sticky Commercials, Sticky 5 Minute Messages, and the Sticky Keynote workshops all give presenters the skills to create amazing messages and deliver them flawlessly. Dawnna's newest book, YOLO, is focused on the woman entrepreneur and teaches her that great success is achievable when you are willing to risk great failure and remove the invisible barriers that we so often create. Her favorite quote is Successful people are willing to fail! How successful are you willing to be? Want to find out more? Reach out to Dawnna at www.DawnnaSpeaks.com.
- Author(s)Dawnna C St Louis
- Date of Publication09/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.