Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of this popular problem-solving guide for this widely-used method includes eleven completely new examples and several updated ones, adding up to 100 contributions about pitfalls and errors in HPLC. Each example is presented on a double page with the text on the left-hand and a fi gure on the right-hand side, true to the motto 'a picture says more than a thousand words'. In addition, the author presents essential fundamentals as well as helpful strategies, such as equipment tests or quality assurance processes. New in this edition * Variability of the standard deviation * Infl uence of the acid type and concentration in the eluent * Water as an unintentional additive in the mobile phase * Inadequate purity of mobile phase water * Incomplete degassing * Inadequate stabilization of the extraction solvent * Tailing of phosphate compounds in the presence of steel * Different detection properties of diastereomers * Detector overload in ELSD * System suitability test * From repeatability to reproducibility A must-have resource for all users - showing how to use HPLC efficiently and obtain reliable results.
- Author BiographyFollowing an apprenticeship as laboratory assistant, Veronika R. Meyer studied chemistry at the university of applied sciences in Burgdorf (Switzerland). From 1976 to 1998 she worked with HPLC at Berne University, where she also completed her PhD thesis in Chemistry. Afterwards she spent her post-doc time at the Weizmann-Institute in Rehovot (Israel) and at the University of Delaware, Newark, DE. Since 1998 she is working for EMPA (Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Testing and Research) in St. Gallen. The fist German edition of her textbook Practical High-Performance Liquid Chromatography was published in 1979. Veronika R. Meyer is author of numerous papers in international journals and teaches at Berne University.
- Author(s)Veronika R. Meyer
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width175 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Enlarged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.