All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will guide the reader to develop a personal leadership style for entrepreneurial success. The practical strategies and implementation tes will guide the reader to define a personal success style, promote team support and keep life in balance while working in a position that can feel chaotic at times. The book is written as a handbook filled with practicality followed by reflection tes for the reader to engage in mindful leadership. The daily interactions of a site principal are critical to the success of a school to thrive academically and socially. Every minute of a leader's day can be an opportunity for success or failure dependent upon the decisions made. Great decisions simply can t be made by burnt out, tired, out-of-touch administrators without a vision of success who haven't learned to prioritize; keep kids first, make a plan then work it and truly lead others to their highest potential.
- Author BiographyLori Perez is a passionate educator who believes in developing people (her purpose), she has lived her professional life in the halls of public education; first in traditional then creatively letting go, breathing life into the halls of charter schools.
- Author(s)Lori Perez
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight158 g
- Width149 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.