Pivot Table Data Crunching: Microsoft Excel 2010 by Michael Alexander, Bill Jelen (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $56.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPivotTables may be Excel's most powerful feature, but Microsoft has estimated that only 15% of Excel users take advantage of them. That's because PivotTables (and their companion feature, PivotCharts) have a reputation for being difficult to learn. Not any more! In this book, Excel legends Bill Jelen ( MrExcel ) and Michael Alexander teach PivotTables and PivotCharts step-by-step, using realistic business scenarios that any Excel user can intuitively understand. Jelen and Alexander go far beyond merely explaining PivotTables and PivotCharts: they present practical recipes for solving a wide range of business problems. Drawing on more than 30 combined years of Excel experience, they provide tips and tricks you won't find anywhere else, and show exactly how to sidestep common mistakes. Coverage includes: Creating PivotTables, customizing them, and changing the way you view them Performing calculations within PivotTables Using PivotCharts and other visualizations Analyzing multiple data sources with PivotTables Sharing PivotTables with others Working with and analyzing OLAP data Making the most of Excel 2010's powerful new PowerPivot feature Using Excel 2010's Slicer to dynamically filter PivotTables Enhancing PivotTables with macros and VBA code This book is part of the new MrExcel Library series, edited by Bill Jelen, world-rewned Excel expert and host of the ermously popular Excel help site, MrExcel.com. * Teaches PivotTables, PivotCharts, and Excel 2010's new PowerPivot feature through real-world scenarios that make intuitive sense to users at all levels * Includes proven PivotTable recipes for instant on-the-job results * Helps Excel users avoid common pitfalls and mistakes * Part of the brand-new MrExcel Library series, edited by Excel legend Bill Jelen
- Author BiographyBill Jelen, known worldwide as MrExcel, presents live Excel seminars to accountants throughout the U.S. His 20 books on Microsoft Excel include Special Edition Using Excel 2007, Pivot Table Data Crunching, and VBA and Macros for Microsoft Excel. Honored as a Microsoft MVP for Excel, he has produced 500 episodes of his Learn Excel from MrExcel video podcast. Michael Alexander, is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD), Senior Program Manager for a top Texas technology firm, and principal of DataPigTechnologies, a developer of Excel tutorials. He is author of several books on data analysis with Access and Excel.
- Author(s)Bill Jelen,Michael Alexander
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication23/04/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight728 g
- Width179 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.