All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPixel Craft with Perler Beads is a fun project book containing more than 50 exciting design ideas for digital-inspired jewellery, coasters, frames, boxes, toys and more, using fusible craft beads. With crafting experience necessary, you'll produce great results in time thanks to Choly Knight's clear directions and step-by-photographs!Colourful, inexpensive beads from Perler(R), Hama(R), or Artkal(R) are ideal for recreating the retro 8-bit era of blocky video games. As well as learning the basics of assembling and fusing beads, you'll also pick up useful tips on tools, pegboards and adhesives.Making trendy pixelated wearables, jewellery and decorations for your home has never been easier or more enjoyable. Your creations will look as if they have just stepped off a screen!
- Author BiographyCholy Knight is the author of eight best-selling craft books from Fox Chapel Publishing, including Quilting Simplified and Pixel Craft with Perler Beads. She has been crafting, drawing, painting, sculpting and taping for as long as she can remember, and provides techniques, and tutorials for her many readers on Etsy.com. You can find out more about Choly and her work at: www.cholyknight.com.
- Author(s)Choly Knight
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.