All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPizarro's infectious enthusiasm for Spanish cooking permeates every page. His message couldn't be simpler - use fresh, good-quality, seasonal ingredients and they will speak for themselves. Season by season, he explores his favourite ingredients from different Spanish regions (illustrated with beautiful location photography), the culture and history behind them and how best to use them with his exceptional recipes. With anecdotes about typical Spanish pastimes and stories from his youth growing up on a farm in Extremadura, this is a truly Spanish approach to the cuisine, which has integrity and charm. Try a Pea Soup with Serra Ham to welcome spring, add extra virgin olive oil, lime juice and black pepper to the most ripe of summer fruits to bring out their flavour and create some authentic Spanish meatballs to warm you in winter - these are recipes that you will turn to again and again for any occasion.
- Author BiographyJose Pizarro's first head chef job was at El Meson de Dona Filo, a Michelin-starred restaurant in Spain. He then worked as Head Chef at Eyre Brothers restaurant followed by running the kitchens at the Brindisa restaurants. His latest venture, the tapas and sherry bar Jose, recently opened in London, and will be joined by a new restaurant in October 2011. He regularly appears on Saturday Kitchen and is going to be on Rick Stein's new series.
- Author(s)Jose Pizarro
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content Notecolour photography
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $33.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.