All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.83Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionSally the pizza maker makes pizza. She grows tomatoes in the community garden for the sauce. She gets cheese in the shop down the street. She buys flour from the mill for the dough. Festive artwork shows all her tasks as Sally prepares, mixes, and bakes delicious pizzas. The perfect tie-in to elementary school lessons about where food comes from, this book will be embraced by teachers. It s a delightful addition to Monica Wellington s nfiction for the youngest readers, and it comes complete with a recipe so kids can make pizza with Sally.
- Author BiographyMonica Wellington lives in New York City, where she teaches children s book illustration at the School of Visual Arts.
- Author(s)Monica Wellington
- PublisherDutton Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDutton Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width250 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Monica Wellington
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.