All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of Place has become prominent in natural resource management, as professionals increasingly recognize the importance of scale, place-specific meanings, local kwledge, and social-ecological dynamics. Place-Based Conservation: Perspectives from the Social Sciences offers a thorough examination of the topic, dividing its exploration into four broad areas. Place-Based Conservation provides a comprehensive resource for researchers and practitioners to help build the conceptual grounding necessary to understand and to effectively practice place-based conservation.
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight598 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDaniel R. Williams,Linda E. Kruger,Suzette Dailey,William P. Stewart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.