All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionAbrmal placental adhesive disorders are associated to profuse or catastrophic bleeding during delivery. Their incidence has grown in the last few decades according to the rise in Cesarean rates, and they are an important cause of maternal morbidity and mortality worldwide. This book gathers the latest kwledge in relation with the etiology, diagsis, treatment, and also the authors personal experience in more than 500 cases. All aspects of this condition have been analyzed to provide an accurate management.
- Author BiographyJose Miguel Palacios Jaraquemada, Centre for Medical Education and Clinical Research (CEMIC), Buenos Aires, Argentina; Scientific South Foundation, Lomas de Zamora, Argentina; University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Author(s)Jose Miguel Palacios Jaraquemada
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleHot Topics in Perinatal Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note115 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 15 colour line drawings, 115 farb. Abb., 5 schw.-w. Tab., 15 farb. Zeichn., 26 videos
- Weight504 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.