All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of poetry by Kim R. Stafford.
- Author BiographyKIM R. STAFFORD was born in Portland, Oregon, and has taught in some ten colleges in Idaho, California, and Oregon. He holds a Ph.D. in Medieval Literature from the University of Oregon. His previous books include Having Everything Right: Essays of Place (Confluence Press, 1986), which won a Western States Book Awards Citation for Excellence; Rendezvous: Stories, Songs, & Opinions of the Idaho Country (Idaho State University Press, 1982), a collection of folklore; and two collections of poetry: The Granary (Carnegie Mellon University Press, 1982), and A Gypsy s History of the World (Copper Canyon Press, 1976). He has worked as a writer in the schools, printer, photographer, and oral historian. He is currently director of the Northwest Writing Institute at Lewis and Clark College in Portland, Oregon, where he lives with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Director Kim Stafford
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/1987
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleCarnegie Mellon Poetry
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight295 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.