All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlaces, Towns and Townships is an excellent resource for anyone in need of data for all of the nation's cities, towns, townships, villages, and Census-designated places in one convenient source. Compiled from multiple government sources, the data in this unique reference volume represents the most current and accurate information available. This data will t be updated for several years, making Places, Towns and Townships an invaluable resource in the years ahead.
- Author BiographyDeirdre A. Gaquin has been a data use consultant to private organizations, government agencies, and universities for over 30 years. Prior to that, she was Director of Data Access Services at Data Use & Access Laboratories, a pioneer in private sector distribution of federal statistical data. A former President of the Association of Public Data Users, Ms. Gaquin has served on numerous boards, panels, and task forces concerned with federal statistical data and has worked on four decennial censuses. She holds a Master of Urban Planning (MUP) degree from Hunter College. Ms. Gaquin is also an editor of Bernan Press's Congressional District Atlas; The Who, What, and Where of America and The Almanac of American Education. Mary Meghan Ryan is a senior research editor with Bernan Press.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCounty and City Extra Series
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBernan Press
- Weight2220 g
- Width223 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byDeirdre A. Gaquin,Mary Meghan Ryan
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.