All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work comprises a collection of autobiographical essays by geographers. The contributors use autobiography as a tool to document the history of geography, as a method of data collection, and as a mode of analysis.
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2000
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Series TitleSpace, Place & Geography S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note4 illustrations, index
- Weight454 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byPamela Moss
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.