All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping a Creative Curriculum shows teachers how to introduce creativity to what is often seen as a prescriptive curriculum, and addresses the tensions between invation and the requirement to follow the curriculum.
- Author BiographyNick Owen is Director of the Aspire Trust, an Arts and Creative Industries Development Agency based in Liverpool and the Wirral, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCreative Teaching/Creative Schools
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 52 black & white halftones
- Weight294 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byNick Owen
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.