All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States Air Force's Center for Strategy and Techlogy was established at the Air War College in 1996. Its purpose is to engage in long-term strategic thinking about techlogy and its implications for United States national security. The Center (CSAT) focuses on education, research, and publications that support the integration of techlogy into national strategy and policy. This document is one of these publications.
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.