All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMakes available, for the first time in English, the work of a major modern Arab poet, providing a framework for understanding his experience t only as an Arab writer but as a postcolonial one.
- Author BiographyTerri DeYoung is Assistant Professor, Department of Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations, University of Washington. She is the coeditor of Tradition and Modernity in Arabic Literature.
- Author(s)Terri DeYoung
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication09/04/1998
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.