All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.60Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
About this product
- DescriptionDisease is spreading through the streets of Perdido Beach; a devastating, hacking cough that makes the sufferers choke their guts up - literally. For the moment the Darkness has disappeared and the only sign of its power lies in the basement prison where the monster, Drake, is being held. But a new horror is about to infest the FAYZ. Something is growing. Growing inside the unsuspecting victims ...and eating at them from the inside.
- Author BiographyMichael Grant has spent much of his life on the move. Raised in a military family, he attended ten schools in five states, as well as three schools in France. Even as an adult he kept moving, and in fact he became a writer in part because it was one of the few jobs that wouldn't tie him down. Michael is the author of the bestselling GONE series, the BZRK trilogy and the brand new FRONT LINES trilogy, the first book of which released in March 2016. With his wife Katherine Applegate, he is also the co-author of EVE AND ADAM and the ANIMORPHS series, and has written or co-authored over 150 books, which by his own admission is just absurd! Michael lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with Katherine and their two children, 18 and 15 (because numbers are so much easier to remember than names).
- Author(s)Michael Grant
- PublisherHardie Grant Egmont
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleGone
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Egmont
- Weight487 g
- Width136 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSpecial edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.