About this product
- DescriptionYou'd hardly kw our street anymore...it looks like some place in Africa where there's been fighting, t like Sydney. I kw they had to pull down houses that you couldn't live in more and they'll put up new ones - instead only they'll be different so The Rocks'll really never look the same again, will it? The year 1900 was a momentous one for Kitty Barnes. Bubonic plague, the Black Death, was killing large numbers of people; the country was on the verge of becoming a federation; Kitty's brother was in Africa fighting in the Boer War; and Kitty was finding herself somewhat attracted to Reggie, the boy down the road.
- Author(s)Vashti Farrer
- PublisherScholastic Australia
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMy Australian Story
- Place of PublicationGosford
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScholastic Australia
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.