All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will help the new sailor to understand the principles and practice of sail trim, adjusting sails so they interact most efficiently with the wind. There is a direct relationship between sailing efficiency and sailing fun. Kwing when, how, and why to trim your sails is the essence of sailing. If you understand trim, you understand sailing.
- Author BiographyDallas Murphy is the author of Rounding the Horn and other books, and has been sailing seriously, cruising and racing inshore and off--including high-latitude cruises to Spitsbergen, East Greenland, Iceland, and Cape Horn--for thirty-five years. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Dallas Murphy
- PublisherBurford Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurford Books,U.S.
- Content Note40 line drawings
- Weight274 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.