All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.42
About this product
- DescriptionRudyard Kipling is one of the best kwn writers of the 20th century, and an author whose works are ready by kids around the globe. In his day, he was kwn for his tales and poems, many of which were set in India during the era of the British Empire, but w he is best kwn for works like The Jungle Book, Just So Stories, and Kim. Among the works Kipling produced about India, Plain Tales from the Hills is arguably the most popular. Plain Tales was Kipling's first collection of stories, and it looks at what life was like in India when the British still ruled it. It also serves as a prequel of sorts to Kim, one of Kipling's most famous vels.
- Author(s)Rudyard Kipling
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.