All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionPlan B should be MANDATORY reading before you ever consider creating a business. It was written to provide the business readiness needed for those who have successful entrepreneurial experience. You will learn the good, bad, and ugly about each of the four ways to create a business (start a business, buy a business, buy a franchise, and network marketing.) You will learn what due diligence you must do before you start spending your time and your money. Plan B answers the three IF questions: If you have what it takes to create a business. If you really want to start a business w that you kw what it will take. If you want to create one independently or with a team. Then it answers the WHAT NEXT questions as you determine the best Plan B option for you and for your preferred work lifestyle. It ensures you are ready for the journey. You understand some of the rabbit holes that lie ahead, and the resources your will need so you won't be in the 80% of new businesses that fail in the first three years. Instead you will be part of the 20% with long term success. Through numerous examples, assessments, and stories of business successes and failures you will kw if you are ready. You will be able to engage both your head and your heart for the thrilling adventure of creating your Plan B. Kathleen shows you how.
- Author BiographyOn her way to becoming the accidental Plan B expert, Kathleen Rich-New, spent over 25 years working for companies including Apple Computer, Nortel and Silicon Graphics (SGI). She earned three degrees in business and none of them taught her what you will learn by reading Plan B. Kathleen's path of entrepreneurship led her down many rabbit holes, as she founded Clarity Works Consulting and The Executive Woman's Coach. The lessons learned on her journey, plus those of many other experts will show you how to find the right Plan B business for you...and you will be able to create it faster and easier, avoiding most of the rabbit holes. Kathleen is a frequent speaker, trainer, and consults on leadership, how to get more from the employees you have, and entrepreneurism. Her mission is to help you create and grow a successful Plan B business.
- Author(s)Kathleen Rich-New
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication07/01/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight455 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.