All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise, fast-paced text introduces the concepts and applications behind plane networks. It presents fundamental material from linear algebra and differential equations, and offers several different applications of the continuous theory. Practical problems, supported by MATLAB files, underscore the theory; additional material can be downloaded from the author's website.
- Author(s)Kai Borre
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight296 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.