All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for beginning artists, this title includes step-by-step instructions for how to draw popular planes, choppers, and watercraft.
- PublisherWalter Foster Library
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLearn to Draw (Walter Foster Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Library
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width218 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom LaPadula
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.