All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the physical history of the Earth, scientific theories as to its formation, and the changes which have taken place over millions of years. Using full colour illustrations, the planet is examined in different levels, from its red-hot core to the highest mountain peak.
- Author(s)Gail Gibbons
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/1999
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow
- Out-of-print date04/02/2000
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight130 g
- Width187 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Reading Age6+
- Interest Age6-10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.