All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the fundamental concepts of biodynamic agriculture is how the sun, moon and planets affect plants. Ernst Michael Kranich's book describes the growth patterns, leaf placements and flower forms of different plant families and how they are clearly connected to the rhythmic activity of specific planets. The book contains illustrations which demonstrate the connection between the orbital paths of planets and the shapes found in particular plants.
- Author BiographyErnst Michael Kranich (1929-2007) was born in Stuttgart. He studied biology and chemistry, which he taught at the Waldorf School in Rendsburg. He became involved in Steiner-Waldorf teacher training, including the first Moscow seminar in the 1990s.
- Author(s)Ernst Michael Kranich
- PublisherBio-dynamic Farming & Gardening Association Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1986
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBio-dynamic Farming & Gardening Association Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note70 b&w line drawings and diagrams
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.