All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete beginner's guide to navigating the night sky Star clusters, nebulae, galaxies and all 88 major constellations are w within reach with Planisphere and Starfinder. Stargaze through the year using the removable planisphere and month-by-month guide to the night sky, illustrated with beautiful photographs, clear charts and diagrams. Practical astromy has never been easier as you're shown how to recognise simple signposts in the night sky using the naked eye, biculars or telescopes. Perfect for all newcomers to stargazing, Planisphere and Starfinder (previously published as Starfinder 9781405352703) gives you the tools to navigate the night sky from anywhere in the world.
- Author BiographyCarole Stott has written more than 30 books about astronomy and space. Before turning to full-time writing she was Head of Astronomy at the Royal Observatory. Giles Sparrow is a professional science writer and editor and also works as an illustrator with Pikaia Imaging.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1126 g
- Width299 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.