All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlanning Educational Facilities: What Educators Need to Kw is a book about planning and the responsibilities educators have in the process of planning for educational facilities. The book covers every aspect of planning that needs to be done to complete any capital improvement project from the assessment of need to the evaluation of the product and process. The text is the most comprehensive book on planning educational facilities on the market.
- Author BiographyGlen I. Earthman is a Professor Emeritus at Virginia Tech and has taught in the field of School Planning for the past 40 years. His research interests include the relationship between the physical environment and student and teacher health and productivity.
- Author(s)Glen I. Earthman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/08/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note0, 9 tables
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement4th Edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.