All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWhen planning an industrial power supply plant, the specific requirements of the individual production process are decisive for the design and mode of operation of the network and for the selection and design and ratings of the operational equipment. Since the actual technical risks are often hidden in the profound and complex planning task, planning decisions should be taken after responsible and careful consideration because of their deep effects on supply quality and energy efficiency. This book is intended for engineers and technicians of the energy industry, industrial companies and planning departments. It provides basic technical network and plant kwledge on planning, installation and operation of reliable and ecomic industrial networks. In addition, it facilitates training for students and graduates in this field. In an easy and comprehensible way, this book informs about solution competency gained in many years of experience. Moreover, it also offers planning recommendations and kwledge on standards and specifications, the use of which ensures that technical risks are avoided and that production and industrial processes can be carried out efficiently, reliably and with the highest quality.
- Author BiographyDr.-Ing. HARTMUT KIANK, born in 1952, is a principal expert for Power Distribution Solutions of the Siemens Energy Sector. In this professional management position, he deals with planning and project management of public and industrial power supply systems. He is a member of the VDE and author of numerous technical articles and reports (CIRED, ICEE). His etz essay EMC and personal safety in multiply-fed industrial networks was integrated the VDE annual report 2007 of electrical engineering . Dipl.-Ing. WOLFGANG FRUTH, born in 1966, is a project planning engineer and consultant support for Totally Integrated Power of the Siemens Industry Sector. He is co-developer of the network calculation and design software SIMARIS design and author of various technical publications. ((kurz)) HARTMUT KIANK is a principal expert for Power Distribution Solutions of the Siemens Energy Sector. WOLFGANG FRUTH is a project planning engineer and consultant support for Totally Integrated Power of the Siemens Industry Sector.
- Author(s)Hartmut Kiank,Wolfgang Fruth
- PublisherPublicis MCD Verlag,Germany
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPublicis MCD Verlag,Germany
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight1366 g
- Width177 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.