All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable reference tool, offering professionals hands-onlegal and tax planning tips An essential guide for professionals representing and advising tax-exempt organizations, Planning Guide for the Law of Tax-Exempt Organizations offers a wide variety of practical planning tips, guidance, and helpful information for better meeting clients' needs. This essential companion to the bestselling The Law of Tax-Exempt Organizations, Ninth Edition is a valuable, go-to resource for lawyers and accountants, directors and officers of nprofit organizations, as well as managers and consultants for tax-exempt organizations. Written by the leading legal authority in the nprofit sector, Planning Guide for the Law of Tax-Exempt Organizations features a digest of recent legislation, court opinions, and IRS public and private rulings, as well as checklists of forms and an inventory of penalties. Additionally, it features?commentaries designed to provide guidance and perspective to tax-exempt professionals and organizations as to how to cope with the developments in the law affecting their practices and the operation of their programs.
- Author BiographyBruce R. Hopkins is the country's leading authority on tax-exempt organizations and is a senior partner with the firm Polsinelli Shalton Flanigan Suelthaus PC. He is also the author of nineteen books, including The Law of Tax-Exempt Organizations, Ninth Edition, Nonprofit Law Made Easy, 650 Essential Nonprofit Law Questions Answered, The Law of Fundraising, Third Edition, Private Foundations: Tax Law and Compliance, Second Edition, The Tax Law of Charitable Giving, Third Edition, The Law of Intermediate Sanctions, and The Law of Tax-Exempt Healthcare Organizations, Second Edition, as well as the newsletter Bruce R. Hopkins' Nonprofit Counsel, all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Bruce R. Hopkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Nonprofit Law, Finance, and Management Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width170 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.