All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionWith today's schedules, few people are able to enjoy their gardens during prime daylight hours. But there is a way you can delight in the fragrance and beauty of flowers after dark: Plant a night-blooming garden! Also kwn as moon gardens, night-blooming gardens are expressly designed for evening enjoyment. While attractive during the day, they take on a whole new look and feel at dusk, casting a magical spell. Pale-colored flowers reflect light from the setting sun and the rising moon, shining lumiusly and giving the garden an almost mystical glow. Fragrances seem more alluring. Silvery foliage shimmers tremulously as the evening breezes dance by.
An aromatic, night-blooming garden offers a peaceful and tranquil spot to rest and relax at the end of the day. It is the perfect place for a casual summer party, an evening reception, a romantic tryst, or a quiet retreat to reflect and rejuvenate the senses.
- Author(s)Marcella Shaffer
- PublisherStorey Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleStorey Country Wisdom Bulletin
- Series Part/Volume Number234
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStorey Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.