All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAstonishing answers to unspoken questions revealed! PARENTS, COUNSELORS, TEACHERS: Use This Unique Education and Career Planning Guide for YOUR Middle and High School Students. SET-UP YOUR OWN SCHOOL-TO-SUCCESS PROGRAM IN YOUR HOME, IN SCHOOL, OR IN YOUR ORGANIZATION . . . CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT! STUDENTS: What Will YOU Do After High School and Later in YOUR Life? If you don't kw, this book can help! This life and career guide teaches students how to decide what they really want! Kwing what you want is the first principle of success. STUDENTS: Turn Your Life Purpose, Your Desires, Interests, Talents, Passions, and Special Abilities into a Career! RESEARCH FACTS More than 50% of all high school seniors don't kw what they want to be and do after graduation. An effective career-development program enables students to plan for future success. Career-development training saves time and money. The earlier career-development training begins the better. Career planning should start with family planning. Planning Today for Success Tomorrow was written to help parents and schools with middle and high school students make the transition from school to a successful life.
- Author(s)Dr Moses McCutcheon,Jr.
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight249 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.