All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to plan your career is crucial to anyone who wants to advance their career. Written by Wendy Hirsh and Charles Jackson, leading experts on career planning, this book quickly teaches you the insider secrets you need to kw to in order work your way to where you want to be. The highly motivational 'in a week' structure of the book provides seven straightforward chapters explaining the key points, and at the end there are optional questions to ensure you have taken it all in. There are also cartoons and diagrams throughout, to help make this book a more enjoyable and effective learning experience. So what are you waiting for? Let this book put you on the fast track to success!
- Author BiographyWendy Hirsh and Charles Jackson have written extensively about career development practice. They advise many leading employers in both the public and private sectors on developing strategies for career development and the design of career interventions.
- Author(s)Charles Jackson,Wendy Hirsh
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleTeach Yourself
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content NoteDiagrams and cartoons throughout
- Weight150 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.