All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the use of simulation techniques to model and evaluate repetitive construction operations. Based on the CYCLONE and MICROCYCLONE software developed by the authors and used at 38 universities nationwide, it uses a variety of examples from all areas of construction to demonstrate the application of simulation to analyze construction operations.
- Author(s)Daniel W. Halpin,Leland S. Riggs
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/1992
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight694 g
- Width168 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.