All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPinedo is a major figure in the scheduling area (well versed in both stochastics and combinatorics) , and kws both the academic and practitioner side of the discipline. This book includes the integration of case studies into the text. It will appeal to engineering and business students interested in operations research.
- Author(s)Michael L. Pinedo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight848 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.