Planning and Urban Design Standards by Kent Butler, Emina Sendich, F.R. Steiner, American Planning Association (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $110.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 5 Jan
- AU $133.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new student edition of the definitive reference on urban planning and design Planning and Urban Design Standards, Student Edition is the authoritative and reliable volume designed to teach students best practices and guidelines for urban planning and design. Edited from the main volume to meet the serious student's needs, this Student Edition is packed with more than 1,400 informative illustrations and includes the latest rules of thumb for designing and evaluating any land-use scheme--from street plantings to new subdivisions. Students find real help understanding all the practical information on the physical aspects of planning and urban design they are required to kw, including: Plans and plan making Environmental planning and management Building types Transportation Utilities Parks and open space, farming, and forestry Places and districts Design considerations Projections and demand analysis Impact assessment Mapping Legal foundations Growth management preservation, conservation, and reuse Ecomic and real estate development Planning and Urban Design Standards, Student Edition provides essential specification and detailing information for various types of plans, environmental factors and hazards, building types, transportation planning, and mapping and GIS. In addition, expert advice guides readers on practical and graphical skills, such as mapping, plan types, and transportation planning.
- Author BiographyAMERICAN PLANNING ASSOCIATION is a Chicago-based, nonprofit, public interest, and research organization representing 30,000 practicing planners, officials, and citizens involved with urban and rural planning issues. FREDERICK R. STEINER is the Dean of the School of Architecture, The University of Texas at Austin. He is on the advisory boards for Planning and Urban Design Standards and Landscape Architecture Graphic Standards (both from Wiley). KENT BUTLER is Associate Dean of Research and Chair of the planning program at the School of Architecture, The University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)American Planning Association,Emina Sendich,F.R. Steiner,Kent Butler
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/2006
- Series TitleRamsey/Sleeper Architectural Graphic Standards S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight1155 g
- Width235 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementStudent international edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.