All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to organizing, resourcing and teaching in pre-school settings. The book includes: activities to enhance learning in a child-centered framework; ways of observing, assessing and supporting children to compile accurate profiles; and ways of involving parents as partners.
- Author BiographyChristine Macintyre teaches Child developement and research methodology at Edinburgh University. Kim McVitty, teaches in an inner city nursery in Scotland. She is an experienced infant teacher and has qualifications in Nursery Education.
- Author(s)Christine Macintyre,Kim McVitty
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.