All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe semi-input-output method was introduced by Professor Jan Tinbergen in the early 1960's in fairly obscure places in the ecomic literature. The basic idea of the method is a very simple one and does t require lengthy and sophisticated exposition to be understood. This fact, together perhaps with Tinbergen's dislike for very formalized and technical analysis, probably explains why he himself has never given a full exposition and elaboration of this method. Nevertheless, the concept did t remain unticed and authors such as B. Hansen and some of Tinbergen's collaborators, in particular P. A. Cor- nelisse and J. Versluis, have contributed to the elaboration of the method. The present work by Dr. A. Kuyvenhoven, also a long-time collaborator of Tinbergen, has provided us with the first full, and in my opinion definite, exposition of the nature, technique and use of the semi-input- output method, w more than 15 years after the launching of the concept.
- Author(s)A. Kuyenhoven
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- Series TitleStudies in Development & Planning
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.