All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlant Breeding Reviews presents state-of-the-art reviews on plant genetics and the breeding of all types of crops by both traditional means and molecular methods. Many of the crops widely grown today stem from a very narrow genetic base; understanding and preserving crop genetic resources is vital to the security of food systems worldwide. The emphasis of the series is on methodology, a fundamental understanding of crop genetics, and applications to major crops. It is a serial title that appears in the form of one or two volumes per year.
- Author BiographyJules Janick obtained his PhD in Plant Genetics and Breeding and is a Professor of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture at Purdue University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitlePlant Breeding Reviews
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight636 g
- Width161 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJ. Janick
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.