All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines cells, cell systems and heredity and their relationships to seven essential life processes that define living things.
- Author BiographyBarbara A. Somervill has been writing for more than 30 years. She has written newspaper and magazine articles, video scripts, and books for children. She enjoys writing about history, science, and investigating people's lives for biographies. Ms. Somervill lives with her husband in South Carolina.
- Author(s)Barbara A. Somervill
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInvestigating Cells
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)KJA Artists
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.