All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany fundamental discoveries concerning epigenetics and the elucidation of mechanisms of epigenetic regulation have developed from studies performed in plants. In Plant Epigenetics and Epigemics: Methods and Protocols, leading scientists in the epigenetics field describe comprehensive techniques that have been developed to understand the plant epigenetic landscape. These include recently developed methods and techniques for analysis of epigenetically regulated traits, such as flowering time, transposon activation, gemic imprinting and geme dosage effects. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoidance of kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Plant Epigenetics and Epigemics: Methods and Protocols seek to aid scientists in the further study of plant epigenetic phemena using advanced contemporary methods.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/08/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1112
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight493 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCharles Spillane,Peter C. McKeown
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.