All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe term geme, the basic gene complement of an individual, is almost synymous with the chromosome complement of both nucleus and organelles. Refinements in cellular, genetic and molecular methods in recent years have opened up unexplored avenues in geme research. The modern tools of gene and geme analyses, coupled with analysis of finer segments of gene sequences in chromosomes utilizing molecular hybridization, are w applied on a wider scale in different groups of plants, ranging from algae to angiosperms. The present series on Plant Gemics: Biodiversity and Evolution aims to cover, in successive volumes, comprehensive reviews, concepts and discussions on the results of geme analysis and their impact on systematics, taxomy, phylogeny and evolution of all plant groups. This volume touches upon the Lower Groups of plants.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication05/01/2006
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitlePlant Genome
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1133 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byA. K. Sharma
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.